Saturday, September 3, 2022

"A Creative Moment of Self Care" by Seth D. King

 A Creative Moment of Self Care

Seth D. King
9/2/2022

It’s time for some self-care.
To honor myself.
Restore balance.
Fulfill on what I came to do.
Uplift human consciousness.
A quantum leap in human awareness.
Miraculous Ecstatic Paradise here on Earth!
Peace, love, health, wealth, happiness & success.
Transform the vibrational frequency of reality here on Earth.
A marvelous synergistic partnership between creativity, technology, & humanity.
Cause civilization sustainability, a green revolution, and resource abundance.
I need to take a moment.
I am such a selfless & dedicated servant.
To my job.
My kids.
My wife.
My family.
My grading.
My planning.
My teaching.
But it’s time for some much needed me-time.
I couldn't see that it was my own time.
I couldn’t see that I had to back up from everyone.
And everything.
Until Coronavirus put me in isolation.
I needed some relaxation.
A salt bath.
A sit in the garden.
A walk in the forest.
A swim in the ocean.
A sit by the fire.
So that I could honor myself.
So that I could take care.
Nurture myself.
Give myself room.
So that I could simply reflect.
And see.
That inside of me was the key.
The Kingdom was within me.
An everlasting fountain within.
To set me free.
I could have it all.
I could win.
That I could express what I had within.
An awakening to a Giant Love within me.
The answers were inside of myself.
The everlasting flow.
And the wisdom to take care of myself
To bring peace.
Health.
Time.
And space.
It was available simply through awareness & the expression of self.
To retreat for a time.
For my voice to find.
And my soul to unwind.
And then to express.
To bring forth a message of incredible love.
To conquer darkness.
To face the challenge.
And to dissolve away any fear.
Like water onto fire.
A world made with words.
And a stand.
For myself.
A commitment.
Character.
And resilience.
To remove any curse.
Champion my cause.
Protect my world.
Green the Earth.
Simply to bless…
No fear of a fiery pit of hell to face.
In fact, uncreating the idea that it even exists.
Instead, envisioning a giant heavenly hospital “after death”.
To heal our souls.
While facing the hellish conditions right here on Earth & speaking of powerful peace.
Major reconstructive spiritual restoration!
With Love.
Grace.
Mercy.
And Kindness.
Here and now.
In this life.
God is Love!
I now receive it.
And you shall know it too…
My friend.
My father.
My mother.
My son.
My daughter.
My sister.
My brother.
Right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Immaculate Conception" by Seth D. King

Out of a frying pan... And into fire... Out of which rises... A phoenix... Like the transformation of a caterpillar into… A butterfly... Lik...